Join our Spring School Holiday Workshops led online by artist and jeweller, Pennie Jagiello.
In this workshop, children will explore the art of crafting with recycled materials and create their very own wearable jellyfish pendant and milk bottle aquarium! Young participants will be guided to develop their fine motor skills and practice safe techniques in cutting, knotting and tying, while learning how to creatively reuse common items from around their home.
You may also be interested in Pennie's second kid's workshop, Busy Bees and Beehives on Friday 2 October.
- When: Saturday 3 October, 11am - 12.30pm
- Where: Online (Live workshop delivered through Zoom)
- Suitable for: Children aged between 5 - 10 years
- Class size: Up to 12 participants
- Cost: $5 per child (Children must be accompanied by an adult to participate, no additional cost for guardians to attend)
- Ticket sales close: 5pm, Sunday 27 September
- Materials required: All participants will be emailed a PDF list of materials and Zoom link on Tuesday 29 September
Pennie Jagiello is a Melbourne based artist and contemporary jeweller, and mother of two. Her professional practice of more than 20 years focuses on creative sustainable practices. She is passionate about running workshops for all ages and teaches in short courses and higher education.
Instagram: @penniejagiello Website: penniejagiello.com.au