Ticket Refund Policy & Terms and Conditions of Sale
Tickets are sold or issued subject to the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice and are subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. The right of admission is reserved by Management.
2. A ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent.
3. The right is reserved to vary advertised artists, programs, pricing and seating arrangements.
4. The right is reserved to vary ticket prices at times throughout the sales period.
5. Specific warnings will be advised prior to the day of activity, providing that information has been supplied by the producer/promoter of that activity.
6. Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of Management and entry may be refused on occasions.
7. Unless otherwise indicated, all persons including children (over 2 years) must hold a valid ticket for that activity.
8. Unless otherwise indicated the use of photographic or recording equipment, including mobile phones, is strictly prohibited.
9. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable, subject to the discretion of Management. Unauthorised duplication of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event. In the event that duplicate copies appear, Kingston Arts reserves the right to refuse entry to ALL ticket holders. A fee may apply to any refunds or exchanges.
10. Patrons attending our venues or events must abide by the regulations set out by the Chief Health Officer and current guidelines provided by the DHHS. Kingston Arts reserves the right to refuse entry if patrons refuse to comply with any COVID-19 safety protocols or requirements set out on Kingston Arts Website including safe seat allocation.
11. Patrons must stay at home and must not attend the Venue or event if exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. Please seek further information on Kingston Arts website for details on ticket exchange or refund in relation to COVID-19.
12. Ticket holders enter the premises at their own risk.
Where applicable GST has been applied.
Buying tickets should be fun and Live Performance Australia have put together a useful guide with 12 tips to help you purchase tickets safely. From knowing your rights around refunds to the dangers of buying from non-authorised ticket sellers, these tips may be just the ticket you need for a good night out.
Click here to see a full list of tips for safe ticket buying. (204KB)
Kingston Arts is an authorised ticket seller for all shows at our venue. Our online systems and tickets policies ensure you can have peace of mind when buying from our website. If you have any queries, please phone 03 9556 4440 or email email@example.com
We are offering additional flexibility through our refund policy due to the uncertainties posed by COVID-19 and encourage all patrons to comply with the stay at home requirements. A full refund will be available for any performances that have been cancelled or any future performances that maybe cancelled due to COVID-19. If you have any concerns or enquires please telephone our Box Office on 9556 4440.
All patrons entering the venue must provide their contact details. QR codes will be available to scan at entry points using your smart phone. If you don’t have a smartphone, a stationed staff member will be there to enter your details manually. Details will be held securely for 28 days and only provided to the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) if needed for contact tracing purposes.
Our theatres and event spaces have been measured and alternative seating plans devised for different events to ensure physical distancing. Please sit only in designated areas.
For some events, you may be advised of an entry time for the event beforehand to ensure that congestion is reduced in the foyers and queues are manageable and safe
A staff member has been trained as the COVID-Safe Officer and will be monitoring compliance and instructing guests on safety practices. Please approach them at any time if you have queries.