Ticket Refund Policy & Terms and Conditions of Sale
Tickets are sold or issued subject to the LPA Ticketing Code of Practice and are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- The right of admission is reserved by Management.
- A ticket is only valid when purchased through an authorised agent.
- The right is reserved to vary advertised artists, programs, pricing and seating arrangements.
- The right is reserved to vary ticket prices at times throughout the sales period.
- Specific warnings will be advised prior to the day of activity, providing that information has been supplied by the producer/promoter of that activity.
- Latecomers may only be admitted at the discretion of Management and entry may be refused on occasions.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all persons including children (over 2 years) must hold a valid ticket for that activity.
- Unless otherwise indicated the use of photographic or recording equipment, including mobile phones, is strictly prohibited.
- Tickets are non refundable and non transferrable, subject to the discretion of Management. A fee may apply to any refunds or exchanges.
- Ticket holders enter the premises at their own risk.
Where applicable GST has been applied
Top Tips for Safe Ticket Buying Online
Click below to view Live Performance Australia guide to safe on line ticketing purchasing.
Kingston Arts is an authorised ticket seller for all shows at our venue. Our online systems and tickets policies ensure you can have peace of mind when buying from our website. If you have any queries, please phone 03 9556 4440 or email firstname.lastname@example.org